How to have a strong and flexible body:
Here are 7 tips to make sure you continue to be as mighty as possible:
1. Make sure you are moving a minimum of 30 minutes a day. It can be biking, swimming, walking, yoga, Pilates or whatever your choice may be
2. Include strength training in your routine. It can be done with weights as low as 3 pounds. Include this at least 3 times a week. Your bones need this!
3. Stretching is also a necessity. Do it both standing and on the floor if you can. Your body needs this form of exercise to keep your muscles, strong, healthy and flexible.
4. Change your routine every 30 days so your body doesn’t get used to one kind of movement.
5. Remember that diet is for pounds and exercising is for inches so figure out what works for you.
6. Meditation can be a part of your exercise routine and it can be done for as little as 5 minutes. Find a place where you can relax, turn your mind off and it smells good!
7. Lastly, if you need to have a buddy to make this work for you, go find one. They will be looking for someone as well. You will keep each other accountable.