I had the honor of meeting Daymond John of Shark Tank and he’s just come out with a new book “The Power of Broke” which he graciously signed for me. Although he is tremendously successful now, he started out with no funding and a $40 budget.
– Out of the box techniques to get his name and products in the market
– That having a heart full of hope IS important to talk about in your on business
– Thinking more creatively instead of giving excuses for why it won’t get done
– Using resources more efficiently and consider partnerships
– Connecting with customers more authentically. NO HIDDEN AGENDAS
– Marketing ideas with more imagination that get people talking
– Staying laser focused on goals (this is so critical to your success and where I spend much of my coaching time with clients)
– Coming up with innovative solutions which include events and co-created products
Does that help you? You can do it too and who knows, maybe you’ll end up on Shark Tank.
2. Be positively influential to everyone around you.
3. Remember, money is just energy. Think about it positively.
4. Do what you love.
5. What you appreciate, grows!
Dr. Carson’s mission is to empower all women 50 plus who have achieved successes and experienced challenges. She believes: “Women are life fine wine. They get better and sweeter with age.” She does this through her radio network, www.sobradionetwork.com where she has 20 women doing programs for women 50+ and her #1 and #3 radio shows on the Radio Ear Network.
Many boomer women feel invisible and insecure when they reach that magic age, and Dr. Carson provides resources, coaching and mentoring services for them. Ever positive and full of energy, she embraces this population and helps companies who are looking to acquire the wallet share of this group.
For more information about Spunky Old Broad Month or Dr. Gayle Carson, visit her website at www.SpunkyOldBroad.com or email her directly at [email protected]